- Conduct procurement and logistics activities to ensure product availability and material flow to support customer orders
- Participate in supplier evaluation and monitoring to support quality assurance and execution
- Prepare and submit end of month reports as required
- Collaborate with Customer Service and Sales to support customer inquiries
- Review material orders, non-Reynaers material, and glass orders for accuracy
- Communicate with internal team and external customers on material orders
- Keep organized documentation of all orders and internal/external communication
- Other duties as assigned
- Major in Supply Chain Management or a related field is required.
- Planning/Organizing-- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; develops and executes realistic action plans
- Quality-- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness; applies feedback to improve performance; self-monitors own work to ensure quality
- Strong Communication-- Writes and speaks clearly and persuasively in all situations; questions when necessary to ensure clear understanding
- Team player-- strong collaboration capabilities, enjoys working in a technical-based environment
- Lives near Phoenix, Arizona
Reynaers Aluminium is a leading specialist in the development and marketing of innovative and sustainable aluminum solutions for windows, doors, and curtain walls. Driven by energy efficiency and the willingness to take responsibility for the environment.
Besides a wide range of standard solutions, we also develop tailor-made solutions for all market sectors – from residential to commercial and industrial projects. Our high-quality systems all meet the most stringent demands in terms of comfort, security, architectural design, and energy efficiency. Reynaers Aluminium is not only a supplier but also a valuable partner— for architects, fabricators, solar installers, project developers, investors, and end-users.
Reynaers Aluminium is founded in 1965 and is part of the group Reynaers, currently employing over 2322 workers in more than 40 countries worldwide and exporting to more than 70 countries on 5 continents. The company, with its headquarters in Duffel, Belgium achieved an annual turnover of 580 million euros in 2019. We have an office in Phoenix, Arizona that services the entire United States.