SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTIONS
Monitor all administrative tasks and manage all inbound/outbound shipments for customers and evaluate all overstock inventories.
Administer all inventory control activities and diligently follow standard processes in place to achieve efficiency and effectiveness.
· Processing shipments
· Ability to stand for long durations
· Enter data electronically
· Participate in inventory overhauls
· Organize and report cycle counts, prepare inventory documentation, and maintain effective communication with all departments.
· Daily progress check-ins with inventory manager
· Manage in-house ERP system for tracking materials.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Planning/Organizing-- Uses time efficiently
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Quality-- Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness; applies feedback to improve performance; self-monitors own work to ensure quality
· Ability to lift 45LB
· Strong Communication-- Writes and speaks clearly and persuasively in all situations; questions when necessary to ensure clear understanding
· Team player-- strong collaboration capabilities, enjoys working in a technical based environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES
· High school diploma/GED
· Equivalent relevant experience in a production environment
Reynaers North America offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), company-paid life insurance, and more, which start the first day of the month following 60 days of employment. The successful candidates will be joining us during an exciting time filled with opportunities, both for our company and our employees. As an employee of Reynaers North America, you will have a major role in our success. We provide an environment where you can work safely, contribute to our success and pursue your professional goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Authorization: United States (Required)
Shifts: Daytime: 7am-3:30pm – can vary (minimum 8-10 hour shifts)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
Reynaers Aluminium is a leading specialist in the development and marketing of innovative and sustainable aluminum solutions for windows, doors, and curtain walls. Driven by energy efficiency and the willingness to take responsibility for the environment.
Besides a wide range of standard solutions, we also develop tailor-made solutions for all market sectors – from residential to commercial and industrial projects. Our high-quality systems all meet the most stringent demands in terms of comfort, security, architectural design, and energy efficiency. Reynaers Aluminium is not only a supplier but also a valuable partner— for architects, fabricators, solar installers, project developers, investors, and end-users.
Reynaers Aluminium is founded in 1965 and is part of the group Reynaers, currently employing over 2322 workers in more than 40 countries worldwide and exporting to more than 70 countries on 5 continents. The company is headquartered in Belgium. We have an office in Phoenix, Arizona that services the entire United States.